How can Professional Organizers help you?
It’s tough to ask professional organizers for help with your home or office. We’re thrilled you took the time to find help! We keep our organizing process simple. Here’s a look at our organizing process.
Pick up of all organizing items (bins, totes, baskets, labels, etc.)
Support and guidance during the decision making process
Systematic approach to efficiently declutter
One donation drop off per session
Coordination for donation pick up of larger items
Reorganizing and placement of items that are being kept
- We arrive at your home ready to work by your side. You choose an area and we start sorting. We will work at your pace and guide you through the decision making process.
- We understand that there are many meaningful belongings in your home and we respect each decision that you make. Our job is to support you while making the process efficient and as stress free as possible. You’ll be amazed at the progress you make with caring people by your side. If you want to leave us to do the organizing on our own, we can do that too. We’ll establish some guidelines to get a clear picture of your wishes. We never throw anything away without your approval.
- The items that you chose to donate will be placed in our vehicles and taken to the donation organization of your choice. We make one donation trip per session. We will also arrange for pick up for larger items.
- If you are preparing your home for sale, we will help you determine the items that you will need to pack and those you will need to leave out for use. We will carefully pack up the items to be stored and label them accordingly. We will prepare a space or room to temporarily store these items, to make your home appear tidy and spacious.
- During the last part of each session, we will clean up our work area and toss trash and recyclables.
To see photos of past projects visit the Before & After page.
Setting up maintenance appointments with a Professional Organizer every 3-4 months is a good idea to refresh and tweak your systems if they need improvement.
Take the first step toward the freedom that organized living offers.
Call Organizing with Simplicity today: 585-613-1253 or send an email to Info@organizingwithsimplicity.com